SME Times is powered by
Search News
Just in:   • Telcos with 4G network will have to invest less for 5G services: TRAI  • NITI urges banks to pass on RBI rate cut benefits  • Forex reserves rises by $150 mn to $398 bn  • Microsoft workers ask Nadella to scrap US Army HoloLens contract  • Qlik to acquire Attunity for nearly $560 mn
Last updated: 27 Sep, 2014

Anand.9.Thmb.jpg Govt launches 'Niryat Bandhu' scheme for start-up SMEs

sme2011big.jpg
   Top Stories
» NITI urges banks to pass on RBI rate cut benefits
» Forex reserves rises by $150 mn to $398 bn
» 'Despite Brexit, EU to remain India's largest trading partner'
» India-Ethiopia innovation, science-tech program launched
» Prabhu dedicates 1000 cr worth projects to nation
Saurabh Gupta | 14 Oct, 2011
The government Thursday launched a scheme - 'Niryat Bandhu' - for international business mentoring of young start-up Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) exporters.

"We are devising a new Niryat Bandhu scheme for mentoring the first generation entrepreneurs to provide hand holding support and facilitating these new exporters," said Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma in his address while releasing the Foreign Trade Policy (2009-2014) in the national capital.

The officer (Niryat Bandhu) would function in the 'mentoring' arena and would be a 'hand holding' experiment for the young turks in international business enterprises.

Under the scheme, officers of the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) will help mentor the interested individuals who want to conduct the business.

Over time, the scheme is expected to develop a class of businessmen who carry out the international business in an ethical manner, minister told SME Times.

Print the Page Add to Favorite

Please comment on this story:

Subject :
Message:
(Maximum 1500 characters)  Characters left 1500
Your name:

export
rajesh | Thu Jan 28 10:04:23 2016
we want to start our export buissnes in pharma products , we are distributers of branded & genric medicine , from which sites we get the buyers of medicine ,

for mentorship
Ganesh Mahajan | Tue Aug 25 09:38:47 2015
I want information about seminars which will be held under niryat bandhu scheme. I am interested in export business.

Exporting rice
nilam soni | Thu Mar 13 06:51:31 2014
we are just start up rice export business then how this scheme will be helpful to us .Give me your details of this scheme

niryat bandhu (officers)
Moin Malik | Mon Jan 6 12:37:21 2014
Hi, Where can i find this so called officer (Niryat Bandhu) for my assistance.

need complete detail
DEEPAK UMAR | Thu May 3 07:07:55 2012
I WANT TO START CARPETS EXPORT BUSSINESS. HOW YOU CAN HELP ME WITH DGFT.

Need full details
Amirtha raj | Thu Dec 29 12:09:00 2011
HELLO.....I Would like to know the full details about NIRYAT BANDHU SCHEME.....AWAITING FOR YOUR BEST GUIDELINES........

Niryat Bandhu Scheme
A.K.Sharma | Sun Nov 13 02:19:09 2011
Hello .. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE PROGRAM and also like to know how one can get information about to start new enterprise with this help of dgft.

Niryat Bandhu Scheme
Arvind Moghe | Wed Nov 2 08:15:39 2011
Hello .. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE PROGRAM and also like to know how one can get information about to start new enterprise with this help of dgft regards Arvind

Need complete details
Saurabh Bajpaiee | Tue Nov 1 08:28:27 2011
Hi, I am planning to start my own SME for FMCG product. So please share with me complete details for this program. How it will beneficial for us? Thanks in advance. Rgds

Niryat Bandhu
Ramesh Panchal | Mon Oct 31 04:08:57 2011
Pl give full details of functioning. What is meaning "Start UP SME's" Is it not useful to existing SME of 1st generation ?

we want to Registered as MSME
Rajesh Thorat , SARA MEDICAL | Fri Oct 28 14:52:11 2011
we want to Registered as MSME what could be the procedure for it . how i can get benifited form MSME,

Niryat Bandhu
Anilkumara | Wed Oct 26 09:02:48 2011
We need more information about this Scheme, We need detailed report on this, How it will help young first generation entrepreneurs to start Export business

Registration as MSME
INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE | Sat Oct 22 05:15:59 2011
I am running Higher Education institute that comes under MSME code 2004-80904, and render technical consultancy service coming under code 2000- 97789, need to be registered as MSME please do advice and send me necessary application form.

Niryat Bandhu Programme
Jit Derpet | Fri Oct 21 12:34:19 2011
What are the detailed functions of Niy.Bandhu.What is the specific field it helps?Marketing?Finance? needed full details.

details
ramana tv | Fri Oct 21 12:03:59 2011
i want the programme details to understand this scheme please give me full details.

NIRYAT BANDHU program
Anshuman Anarkat | Sat Oct 15 11:02:08 2011
Hello .. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE PROGRAM and also like to know how one can get information about to start new enterprise with this help of dgft regards Anshuman

Re: NIRYAT BANDHU program
Syed Riyaz S. | Wed Oct 19 09:37:25 2011
IF NOTIFICATION AVAILABLE ARE MORE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THIS SCHEME.

Re: NIRYAT BANDHU program
S.BALAMURUGAN | Wed Oct 19 13:39:18 2011
I WANT TO KNOW MORE DETAIL.

Re: Re: NIRYAT BANDHU program
Rajiv Choudhari | Thu Oct 20 12:55:21 2011
What is DGFT. Pl give me information about this

Re: NIRYAT BANDHU program
Rajiv Choudhari | Thu Oct 20 12:57:42 2011
I want to start New business. Pl give me total list of Business including new 130 Busisnes.

Customs Exchange Rates
Currency Import Export
US Dollar
66.20
64.50
UK Pound
87.50
84.65
Euro
78.25
75.65
Japanese Yen 58.85 56.85
As on 23 Feb, 2019
  Daily Poll
Is counterfeiting a major threat to SMEs?
 Can't say
  Commented Stories
» Starting an import export business: Basic guide for beginners(1)
» RCom stock up 10% as company reaches agreement with lenders(1)
» Poor digitization in logistics hurting MSMEs: Shyplite co-founder(1)