MUMBAI: Sesame Schoolhouse is now inviting preschool franchisees in India, offering a 10% discount on sign-up before March 31st. A great opportunity for franchisees to join the legacy of Sesame Schoolhouse.
Sesame Schoolhouse, the fully-owned subsidiary of Sesame Workshop in New York, is the famous preschool educator, with presence in 150 countries. And the good news is, they are here in India with their unique program.How it all started:
In 1969, the creator of the famous television show called Sesame Street, pioneered in bringing about a fun-collaboration of education and entertainment. 43 years and 150 countries later, now the educator is here in India by the name of Sesame Schoolhouse , offering preschool and afterschool programs to make children school-ready. The program it offers is unique and first of its kind in India.
A bit about their unique program:
Sesame Schoolhouse program is time-tested, backed by years of research. Made more fun by using a host of popular Indian and international characters to educate and help unlesh creativity and curiosity in children. Who doesn't know the flurry and lovable characters of Gali Gali Sim Sim, India's first educational program for children. Together with it, fun projects, innovative content and colourful environment promises it to be a fun-learning environment, over all.
The non-profit organisation behind the popular tele-program has created its course curriculum, which is based on 40 years of research on how children learn best. The unique brand of age-appropriate education puts kids at the center of everything, and the results are dramatic: children who attend are more well-rounded, better adjusted, and more confident. In short, they're better equipped for school and life.
The Sesame Street Advantage:
- Research driven course - Sesame's in-school learning and teaching programs are fueled by thousands of hours of globally acclaimed, child-tested Sesame Street educational material - thoroughly tested for educational efficacy and thoroughly tested for engagement, a proven way to help a lessons stick.
- Best practices - A curriculum that brings together best practices from around the world to build 21st century skills of imagination, critical thinking, communication and collaboration to help children become global citizens.
- Commitment to individualized learning- Sesame gives teachers smarter ways and resources that span from workbooks, games, audio-visual and digital, to ensure each child gets the lessons they need to learn.
- Extending the learning continuum to the home.
- Child safety - Great emphasis on child protection and safety, positive role modelling, inclusion, and mutual respect and understanding.
- Finally, the not-so-secret ingredient of Sesame's success - Engagement: Using laughter, friendship and age-appropriate storytelling, Sesame's Muppets demonstrate difficult concepts in ways that are easy to grasp and totally irresistible to children.
Sesame has complete preschool and afterschool program for children aged between 2 to 8. For franchisees, it offers complete policy and operations guidance along with training, sales and marketing input.
Mona Singh, India Business Head of Sesame Schoolhouse, says, "The idea is to empower children to reach their highest potential and same goes for our partners."
To start your own profitable business, click here http://www.sesameschoolhouse.in/franchise_enquiry.html or call +91-9958546677
Asst. Manager Planning & Servicing, BC Webwise