PR Newswire | 27 Nov, 2014
NEW DELHI: UBM India's 8th IFSEC India Expo 2014 (International Fire and Security Exhibition and Conference), one of the world's leading annual exhibitions for the security industry will witness an array of product launches from the leading companies in the safety and security domain. These cutting edge innovative technologies are leading the trends in the Indian security market and will support the new Smart Cities initiative. This will provide a major boost to the security industry, providing a wide variety of products to Indian consumers for creating safe and secure environment. The event is scheduled to be held from the 11th to 13th December 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi and is supported by Fire and Security Association of India (FSAI).
Expected to attract over 10,000 visitors, IFSEC India is the annual industry event in the security and fire calendar with products being displayed including - CCTV and video surveillance, biometrics and RFID, integrated systems, access control, cyber security, integrated systems, physical security, perimeter protection, fire detection systems, intruder alarms and fire alarms.
Some of the key new product launches at the event include:
- Honeywell Security to launch Pro-Watch 4.2, Armor 300 Wireless Security Kit, HUS-NVR-6032 & HUS-NVR-1032- Honeywell Universal Surveillance, Vista Preconfigured Intrusion Panels suitable for bank branches and ATM security application
- Rolta India Limited will showcase its wide range of solutions relevant for Homeland Security at the exhibition, along with impressive range of Optronics equipment including day and night vision devices used by security forces
- Matrix to launch complete portfolio of security products encompassing range of Access Control, Time-Attendance, and Video Surveillance Solutions
- Hikvision to launch ultra-low-light surveillance DarkFighter PTZ camera
- CP PLUS TeknoLogix Labs to Launch Composite DVR
- Silvan Labs to launch the DIY Home Security systems which enable the user to have a control of their house through an application on their smart phones
- Axis Communications to launch latest intelligent video solutions
- Schneider-Electric to launch Spectra Professional HD PTZ Dome Camera and Esprit HD PTZ Camera
With the launch of the new age products, IFSEC India 2014 aims to reach new highs with this years' event, enabling access to global security solutions in the Indian market.
Speaking on the outlines of the development, Mr. Joji George, MD, UBM India said, "IFSEC India 2014 has witnessed an overwhelming response from the leading exhibitors seeking to spread the safety and security expertise to a wider audience. The range of new product launches stands as a benchmark of the rising demand of the security products in the country. With the success of our 2013 exhibitor event, IFSEC India will endeavour to work towards providing a safe and secure environment for the Indian market."
IFSEC has been at the heart of the security market for more than 40 years. IFSEC India, India's largest and most prestigious security and fire safety event, provides the perfect platform to strengthen supply chain by bringing together global suppliers and buyers under one roof, launch new security and fire products to the Indian and Asian markets and showcase solutions to senior end users from the private and government sectors. http://www.ubmindia.in/ifsec_india/
About UBM India:
UBM India is India's leading live media and events company that engages people and enriches businesses. We at UBM India provide the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world, through a portfolio of exhibitions, content-led conferences and seminars, tech media, live events, data services and powerful media brands. UBM India hosts over 20 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals. A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad. UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organiser in Asia and the biggest commercial organiser in mainland China, India and Malaysia. For further details, please visit www.ubmindia.in
Primary Media Contact: Priya Badshah, firstname.lastname@example.org, 022 6172 7353, Head - PR, UBM India Pvt Ltd
Secondary Media Contact: Mahak Chowdhury, email@example.com, +91 9820612266, Ketchum Sampark