PR Newswire | 13 Sep, 2013
NEW DELHI: Building a wireless robot was never as easy as it will become now. For all the budding engineers out there, here's an opportunity that you should not miss. Now you can learn how to build a wireless robot in just 60 minutes using Mango Pi, a revolutionary PIC development board. Kits 'n' Spares is organising a hands-on workshop for the same at Electronics Rocks 2013, being organised in Bengaluru on 5-6 October, 2013.
The workshop would include:
1. Build Wireless Robot within 60 minutes using Mango Pi.
2. Introduction of PIC 16F877A.
3. Complete tutorial on Mango Pi which includes introduction, programming and interfacing with LCD.
4. Certification by Kits n Spares.
Those interested can attend the workshop on both days. You need to pay Rs 1,499 to attend the workshop and you will get a Mango Pi board worth Rs 1,499 for free. For those who are not aware of what Mango Pi is, well, it's a PIC development board, developed and tested by EFY Lab and is exclusively available through Kits 'n' Spares and its partners.
Speaking about the product, Neena Chopra, director, Kits 'n' Spares said, "Mango Pi is a compact PIC Development board with top-end features and a budget-friendly price tag."
Key features of Mango Pi include:
1. Budget Friendly 8-Bit Microcontroller PIC Development Board (16F877A).
2. Can act as a programmer too.
3. Can Programme upto 659 PIC Controllers.
4. Easy to test and debug since LCD module and LEDs are already integrated on the board.
5. High flexibility provided in terms of using Input/Output ports.
6. Can be powered both through USB port or DC adapter.
7. Perfect tool to develop applications around PIC Micro-controllers.
Impressed? Click here ( http://www.electronicsforu.com/electronicsforu/electronicrocks/register_renew.asp) [http://www.electronicsforu.com/electronicsforu/electronicrocks/register_renew.asp ] to get registered.
About Kits 'n' Spares
Kits 'n' Spares is an Indian manufacturer and marketer of high quality Do-It-Yourself electronics projects and hobby kits. We have a huge variety of kits spanning differing technologies like Robotics, RFID, GSM, ARM, VLSI etc. With the aim to become "One Stop Shop" for design engineers, budding engineering (students), engineering colleges, training institutes and hobbyists, we are also providing electronics books, programmers, development boards and electronic components. Our tagline "For the Engineer in You" sums up the mission of our organisation.
Primary Media Contact: Shyam Pandey, email@example.com, 91-88-00100761
Secondary Media Contact: Farzana Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-11-26371661