SME Times is powered by
Search News
Just in:   • Sensex, Nifty touch record highs; close in red  • India ranks 135 on human development index: UNDP  • Twenty new Coal India projects await clearance  • 'Foreign investment needed to harness power potential of Northeast'  • Algerian plane with 119 on board missing
Last updated: 31 Jan, 2012

Exports.9.Thmb.jpg Starting an import export business: Basic guide for beginners

Export.9.jpg
Jayden William | 29 Jan, 2012

Starting an import export business needs a proper guidelines and understanding of the foreign market. Before starting an import or export, it is also important for the trader to obtain all the necessary import export data in matters associated with foreign trade agreement. This import export data, customs data and information collected during research helps to prepare the market report.

Before starting an export, an individual should evaluate his company's "export readiness". Planning for export should be done only, if the company's assets are good enough for export. While planning an export strategy, it is always better to develop a simple, practical and flexible export plan for profitable and sustainable export business. As the planners learn more about exporting and your company's competitive position, the export plan will become more detailed and complete. The primary reason for export is to earn foreign exchange. The foreign exchange not only brings profit for the exporter but also improves the economic condition of the country.

Like an export, import also requires a lot of preparations. Starting an import business can be extremely profitable, especially during periods of global monetary fluctuations. Long-term success and profitability, however, will generally go to those entrepreneurs smart enough to understand they need to learn how to take advantage of these periods from a how to start your own import business course proven to provide this knowledge.

In order to be a successful trader one must fully research its foreign market rather than try to tackle every market at once. The trader should approach a market on a priority basis. The export import data must be studied properly and considered carefully. Because there are specific laws dealing with International trade and foreign business, it is imperative that you familiarize yourself with state, federal, and international laws before starting your business. Objectives in the plan should be compared with actual results to measure the success of different strategies. The company should not hesitate to modify the plan and make it more specific as new information and experience are gained.

In the age of globalization and liberalizations, import export has become of the most lucrative business in India. Government of India is also supporting traders through various incentives and schemes to promote Indian traders for meeting the much needed requirements for adopting new technology from MNCs through Joint ventures and collaboration.

(Source: Articlesbase)
* The author is a freelance writer.
* The views expressed by the author in this feature are entirely his own and do not necessarily reflect the views of SME Times.

Print the Page Add to Favorite

Please comment on this story:

Subject :
Message:
(Maximum 1500 characters)  Characters left 1500
Your name:

To Start Agri-based Export Import Business
Md. Arifur Rahman, Dhaka, Bangladesh | Mon Jul 21 04:36:28 2014
I'm seeking for a suitable business. I've just completed my B.Sc. Hons. in agriculture. I really don't want to start any kind of job under others where i'll have to work as a call & beak of others. I've been trying to gather information about agro product exporting since 3 months. now i badly need a scope to enter foreign market with agro products as per order. please help me to do so...

To start a export business
Mujeeb Qureshi | Fri Jul 11 23:22:56 2014
I want to start spices products from gulf countries please give me a procedure

medicine export
Anil Sharma | Tue Jul 8 07:41:57 2014
hello, I am director of Athens labs ltd in India . Basically i am a manufacturer and i want to start exporting medicines in Bangladesh, Shri Lanka, Nepal. kindly help me for the same. Regards

OBTAINING IMPORT & EXPORT LICENCE
pramod kumar mall | Tue Jul 8 05:06:11 2014
Dear Sir, pls guide how to take import & export license in ARRO Field

Re: OBTAINING IMPORT & EXPORT LICENCE
Harish Gawande | Fri Jul 18 12:49:07 2014
Dear Sir/Ma'm, I want to export footwear to gulf country. Please help me.

commerce
krithika | Thu Jun 26 10:36:12 2014
very nice for this story. I am interest in Imported business so you have any idea about me send for this my mail ID mgmkrithi69@gmail.com.

IMPORT INDUSTRIAL ITEMS
arshad | Wed Jun 25 11:25:57 2014
I want to become proficient importer and exporter what should i d?

About export my spices business
anuj.... anujkothari11@yahoo.in | Sat Jun 21 07:41:23 2014
I have spices factory and my supply of spices is all in state and i want to export my business.... i don't know the basic knowledge of export also..... pls help me out....

To start agriculture and horticulture exports from bangalore
dileep | Fri Jun 20 07:07:13 2014
hello, i am resident of Bangalore ,looking forward to start export of agriculture and horticulture produce as a exporter. how should I proceed?

Start your business in Oman
sk | Wed May 28 21:23:16 2014
Start your manufacturing business in free zone in Oman or UAE. We help Indian companies select the right location. Incentives include: - A lease for 20 years (renewable) - 100% foreign company ownership - Zero customs duties on imports and exports - No minimum capital investment requirement - No taxes on profits or dividends for 30 years - No tax on personal incomes - Free Trade agreement with USA - No restrictions on repatriation of capital, profits and investments - Flexible customs procedures E-mail me on skosays@yahoo.co.in

Re: Start your business in Oman
shailaja | Wed Jul 16 16:06:46 2014
Is there a scope to start garment businesses from India?? Yes then was is the procedure

Trading Business Global
Tarun Kumar | Sat May 24 09:43:43 2014
I am new , i want to start Export Auto components, Machine to worldwide. Any buyer or Consultant interested contact me for mutual benefits. email: trsglobal123@gmail.com

WANT TO START DIS BUSINESS OF IMPORT AND EXPORT
Harvinder singh | Fri May 23 09:25:44 2014
I want to know dis what r requirements of starting dis business.....I want to export jeans in foreign countries. ....cn anyone guide me my name is Harvinder singh .....email-harvindersingh131289@gmail.com and my phone no. is 09999295683

JUTE BAGS EXPORT
GAURAV | Wed May 21 08:07:54 2014
hello, i am resident of new delhi ,looking forward to start export of jute shopping & handbags as a merchant exporter. how should I proceed, which government department in NEW DELHI can assist me?

Re: JUTE BAGS EXPORT
santu das | Fri Jun 27 14:48:40 2014
i am resident at kolkata, i want to export jute fancy bag

Investors
Venkatesha Murthy | Wed May 21 01:57:25 2014
I am looking for Investors for one of the highly commercial driven with environmental supported EWaste recycling plant. Please write to me if anyone interested Venky

Import of Equipments
Venkatesha murthy | Wed May 21 01:54:52 2014
Hello Sir We are going to start E -Waste recycling and need to import equipments from Europe, Canada, Singapore. Please advise the tax and how to get the import permits. This is environmental servicing business and want to know any subsidy on import tax Thanks Venky, MD Vans Chemistry, Singapore

LEATHER
SHAMSHAD AHMED SIDDIQUI | Tue May 20 05:52:12 2014
HELLO SIR MY DAD HAS HIS OWN BUSINESS LEATHER IN KOLO TOLA STREET KOLKATA I WANT TO START LEATHER EXPORT BUSINESS THROUGH THE EXPORTER...... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE? ANY DOCUMENT IS REQUIRED TO EXPORT THE LEATHER THROUGH THE EXPORTER COMPANY

LEATHER
SHAMSHAD AHMED SIDDIQUI | Tue May 20 05:50:36 2014
HELLO SIR MY DAD HAS HIS OWN BUSINESS LEATHER IN KOLO TOLA STREET KOLKATA I WANT TO START LETHER EXPORT BUSINESS THROUGH THE EXPORTER...... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE? ANY DOCUMENT IS REQUIRED TO EXPORT THE TO EXPORT THE LEATHER THROUGH THE EXPORTER COMPANY

student need help
tejas dave | Mon May 19 06:10:24 2014
can someone please tell me whole process of exporting electronics for example mobile phone to dubai from india. like wat is the first step? wat do i need? how do i do it? where can i do it? etc.. tejus_dave@yahoo.co.uk thank you...

Import Export Business
Chetan | Sun May 18 14:48:44 2014
Dear Sir, I am Inetrested in Starting Import Export Business. So need some Guidance.Please Help

import or export business
Raju Bhattacharya | Sun May 18 07:09:42 2014
Hi ! am planning to start up a New Business....And hence choose Import and Export Business.I have absolutely no idea about the proceedings.Please guide me through.

Quarry about lisence
Chandan Das | Sun May 4 06:07:31 2014
I am interested on this business. But I don't know how to take license, how much investment amount needed, working procedure, any experience needed or not etc. If You inform me about this quarry, I'll be grateful to you. -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- With Thanks & Regards Chandan Das chandanxb@gmail.com

export&import
biplab bagchi | Thu May 1 06:37:47 2014
Sir.i am planing to start up a new business and choose import seramic product at bangaladesh to kolkata.i have absolutely no idea about the proceeding. pleass guide me through...

need information
sameer | Tue Apr 22 10:45:47 2014
Hello sir, My dad has hid won business vegetable wholesaler in APMC vashi navi mumbai.. me and my brother want ot start the export vegetables business through the exporter.. I would like to know is it possible? any document is require to export the vegetable through the exporter company..

Export or Import Business
Manuel | Fri Apr 11 13:06:02 2014

MSME EXPORTS
Vinod Patel | Wed Apr 9 04:41:32 2014
sir in need to know the benefits of exports, we are in touch with srilankan party for exports pl let me know the benefits, we are also regularly importing the raw materials from USA also

garments export
subir sarkar | Fri Apr 4 03:09:56 2014
Dear sir,i want to enter into garments export business from west bengal have no experiance in export business.So plz help me providing your kind advice. subir sarkar email-sarkarsubir22@gmail.com

Basic in
Balbir Singh | Wed Apr 2 09:36:12 2014
Govt.must provide proper guidance & help for starting export-import business. Regds.

Started export business
Aayush mittal | Fri Feb 28 12:57:29 2014
Heloo sir , i m aayush mittal from ambala nd i m very interested to start a business of export but i have no knowledge about this nd my interest is export to america because my many relatives in america so please guide me to start a business nd my mob no.is 07404364990 and email aayush2990@gmail.com

LOAN HELP
JEANNE KENSHAW | Fri Feb 28 05:50:10 2014
If u need a reliable and genuine loan help,and don't want to be a victim of scam,I think this is for you.All posts of loan lenders giving loans on-line especially on the site were loan offer are post they are all SCAMS..The referrals there as well are bunch of scammers.Don't contact them for your own good.This is a story of how I was ripped off my hard earned cash by some idiots on-line that calls themselves lenders and how I finally got my financial freedom from a God sent loan officer within 36 hours at just 3% as interest.for more info and interest here is the company email "kellyfinancialhelp@gmail.com" as their loan officer/rep. will attend to you and you will be free from scams and financial burdens.

Good information
Firoj Md Shah | Wed Feb 26 11:33:43 2014
Hello Sir, I am Firoj Md, I have a advertisements and concept selling business. But I want go for export business. I am West Bengal, there Agricultural products has a good demand. I am introduced to export business. But I am fresh on this field. Please help me.

Re: Good information
Lalit Vidyarthi | Wed Apr 9 05:00:53 2014
Dear Firoj, Iam a Young man of 70 Yrs based in New Delhi running Agri Commodities etc. business since 1981. If you have a fire to work. I can give you worth service to you. I know Bengali Language too. You can call me: Best wishes: Lalit Vidyarthi Mob: 09313996424 Email: hauliks@rediffmail.com

Export the Agriculture Product
Naveenkumar | Fri Feb 21 11:53:21 2014
Dear Sir,I am Naveenkumar form Tamlnadu(Vellore DT). I very much interest to do small Export business in agri but i am new in this field. Can anyone help me..... My Details: EMAIL ID- naveenkumarjs1207@gmail.com MOB-09944525576

Export Import
sangeeta agarwal | Thu Feb 13 13:00:24 2014
I want to start export ladies garment business, kindly guide us there is any fiancial assistance for new exporters or anytype of scheme under govt of India. Which I can avail.

i joint enport exoprt busness so plz hep me
dipen shah | Thu Feb 13 06:37:26 2014
helloo sir i am dipen shah so i can joint inport export busnesss . sao plz help me hoe can sart busness and i am redy for jopint any one patner my planning is domestik and internationl inportr export my ids is :- dipen841@gmail.com 9727843003(dipen shah ) baroda plz any one intrestewd so can u called me

export business
yogesh chhetri | Wed Feb 12 09:35:42 2014
Dear Sir,I am from guwahati. I very much interest to do small Export business but i am new in this field. Can anyone tell me from where can i get complete export procedure and details about this export business in guwahati. moreover what goods we can export to foreign country from guwahati assam .

kitchen ware products..
samir patel | Fri Feb 7 18:15:38 2014
Hi... sir., i m very intrested to export in kitchen ware products.. but i haven't knowledge about export buissness.. so pls give me information on this id.. Samirpatel7408@gmail.com

Too little.
Hakeem Akindipe | Thu Feb 6 11:21:45 2014
Good guide no doubt but there should have been some links for further research.

Want to export cumin seed
vikas | Sat Feb 1 12:19:55 2014
Hello sir, I want to start my export business from India to other country.What is the producer please tell me on vikasmasot@gmail.com

Export the Agriculture Product
sagar | Fri Jan 31 17:13:57 2014
Dear Sir,I am from Hyderabad. I very much interest to do small Export business but i am new in this field. Can anyone tell me from where can i get complete export procedure and details about this export business in hyderabad.

Re: Export the Agriculture Product
Arafat | Fri Jun 20 07:00:45 2014
pls mail your product,requirement and contact details on geminiglobal2013@gmail.com, will revert back Regards Arafat

TO Statr AImport Export Business
Gaurav Labde | Tue Jan 28 03:21:33 2014
Dear sir , I want to star my import export business of my own but i don't have any adequate knowledge and the second thing is that i want to start it in a partnership if any one is intrested plz contact : 9920963266 i am from mumbai plz do conatct .

open a bussiness
leroy.vincent.lopes | Wed Jan 22 12:00:50 2014
I want a start a import export company at Rs. 6 crore.

Re: open a bussiness
Vijay | Fri Jan 24 13:14:16 2014
I am looking some one who can invest money in exporting products from India to Africa, In this we can get very good income.

Re: Re: open a bussiness
Samuel | Wed Feb 26 10:28:41 2014
My name is Samuel from kenya (Africa). What kind of goods do you want to send to africa.we can work together if we are going to benefit both of us

Re: open a bussiness
sanjay kambli | Wed Feb 5 03:58:20 2014
I have bright business setup and planning new venture I Dubai. Let make it together if you interested. I am from Mumbai. Sanjay 09820064251

export saddlery and horse riding equipment.
Ayan Ahmad | Tue Jan 21 14:42:50 2014
please help me to start bussiness in all over the world. ayanahmad231@gmail.com.

EXPORT FORMALTIES
VENKATESH K P | Sat Jan 18 13:24:31 2014
SIR,I AM HAVING A TIE WITH MY FRIEND IN DUBAI TO SELL MY FORM FRESH ORGANIC VEGITABLES THERE WHAT ARE THE FORMALTIES TO A AGRI EXPORTER

Re: EXPORT FORMALTIES
jagadish | Wed Jan 29 07:44:57 2014
Hi Venkatesh, I am from Bangalore interested in exporting perishable goods like fruits and vegetables.

Re: EXPORT FORMALTIES
radha | Fri Feb 28 07:04:56 2014
INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT(itbc) Export / Import consultant Export License consultant. Consultancy available for starting export business, like garments, leather and granites and any other products, export licence, and also starting export business. Online instructions also arranged throughout the world. Export licence consultancy available And also A to Z of Export import matters. Export - Import Services DEPB LICENCE GOODSLICENSE TRADE CONSULTANT EXPORT CODECONSULTANT CODE CAPITAL GOODS CODE LICENCE LICENCE EXPORT LICENSE EPCG LICENC 1. International Trade Terms & Transactions. 2. All Export Import Licensing Formalities. 3. Registration with Export Promotion Councils. 4. Pre & Post Shipment documentations, Custom’s Clearances Kindly contact. CONTACT B.RADHAKRISHNAN. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT(itbc) MOBILE. 09846063506 E-mail. palazhyyy@gmail.com Export licence consultancy available And also A to Z of Export import matters. Export - Import Services 5. International Trade Terms & Transactions. 6. All Export Import Licensing Formalities. 7. Registration with Export Promotion Councils. 8. Pre & Post Shipment documentations, Custom’s Clearances Kindly contact. CONTACT B.RADHAKRISHNAN. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT(itbc) MOBILE. 09846063506 E-mail. palazhyyy@gmail.com

Basic Guide - Import/Export Business.
CA A R UNNI, Bangalore. | Wed Jan 15 16:39:50 2014
A too much general and brief write up on Import/Export which may not be helpful to a beginner as a guide.

Looking people who wants to do Business from domestic and international
Naveen chillal | Wed Jan 15 07:47:51 2014
Hi, we are from Bangalore based Textile company, we are in the textile (uniform cloth)field last 10 years . we are interested to expand our business to all over India. if any interested person in domestic and international market. If any interested person call me 9448181912 or mail me naveenchillal@rediffmail.com

export buisness
partha hait | Mon Jan 13 16:24:09 2014
Dear sir-i am a dry flower sup player.but i am thinking about export.please help me how can i export.thanks you. my email id is-partha999@hotmail.com MB on-9734847427

start a export buisness
Partha Hait | Sun Jan 12 13:36:48 2014
Dear sir-i am a dry flower suppler.i am thinking about export.i earnestly request you please help me.thanks you. my email id-partha999@hotmail.com

starting export business
miqbalg11@gmail.com | Sat Jan 11 17:16:02 2014
I want to know address of importers of Kashmir handicrafts(shawls . Crewels etc) abroad.

learn export import from export import house
Sagar.B.Agrawal. | Sat Jan 11 13:43:47 2014
I want to learn export import from an export import house. If any one has please let me know. Thanks, Sagar.B.Agrawl.

Re: learn export import from export import house
Vijay | Fri Jan 24 13:17:45 2014
I want to do some course in export import. can you please help me out. Thanks

Re: Re: learn export import from export import house
GAURAV | Wed May 21 08:09:57 2014
you can go for IIFT (Indian institute of foreign trade) CPEM(certificate program in export management)

Re: learn export import from export import house
Jayashree | Fri Jun 13 04:21:03 2014
MSME contacting five days programme in every month.. contact your state capital.Do you need business relation communication contact our association President, Tamil Nadu Small Export and Importer Welfare Association,Chennai-56 Email:tnseiwo@gmail.com

wheat&PRODUCTSAGRICULTURE
PRADEEP KHANDELWAL | Sat Jan 11 06:03:38 2014
I WANT EXPORT ANYWHERE

medicine export business
M.G.KHWAJA | Tue Jan 7 15:44:29 2014
I want to export medicines to South Africa.kindly send me the procedure for obtaining licence and commencing business to mgkhwaja6494@gmail.com

small export business
Nirali | Sat Dec 28 13:58:49 2013
Hello Sir.. i am a new comer in this field. i just want to start small export business first. its aa request to tell me about the rules to export from gujarat. Thank you

Re: small export business
Naveen chilal | Wed Jan 15 06:55:55 2014
Nirali First you get Import and export code . This certificate issued by DGFT Ahmadabad.

Starting an import export business: Basic guide for beginners
Sivakumar G / Mithun Exports | Wed Dec 25 07:06:07 2013
Very much Informative and useful. And also would like to know whether you can refer any books or articles to know about the international trading law.

Re: Starting an import export business: Basic guide for beginners
Dr. Krunal Panchal | Sun Dec 29 08:11:22 2013
first you start a basic fundamental and law of exporter company and coumntry.then you build up your confidance and do that...

Re: Starting an import export business: Basic guide for beginners
Nilabha | Fri Feb 21 11:25:53 2014
Hi, we do help novices for same. feel free to contact us for education an consultancy at instituteofshipping@gmail.com or visit our website www.instituteofhipping.com

start export of metal ceiling tiles in asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, america
celestials co | Mon Dec 23 12:16:21 2013
Hellow can any one help me to find it out of buyers in asia, Africa, Australia, Europe and america..how can I find buyers from these country??

export
k.manivannan | Sat Dec 21 06:37:34 2013
Respected Sir, Respected Sir, i am k.manivannan. I willing to start an import and export business from india to foreign countries. i need the procedures to start the business. if it possible means reply myRespected Sir, iam inbaraj. I willing to start an import and export business from india to foreign countries. i need the procedures to start the business. if it possible means reply to to . I willing to start an import and export business from india to foreign countries. i need the procedures to start the business. if it possible means reply to my emailid:kmanivannan93@gmail.com. thank you.

Re: export
Naveen chiial | Wed Jan 15 07:01:16 2014
Hi Manivannan first take Import and export code from DGFT office and research market study of your product. and government of India established more export promotion council all over India. tell me what product would be interested for export

Regarding to starting export import business
Nilesh Patel | Mon Dec 16 13:47:06 2013
Regarding ,Sir, I want to start export import business, so guide me by email My email id is: harikrishnat85@gmail.com

Herbal tea products to Europe, dubai or japan
Dr.Prabhu | Sun Dec 15 14:33:29 2013
Dear all, I want to start herbal tea products and herbal material export from Indian land. If anybody interested (passionated) to join their hand or expertise then mail me at paraprabhu@gmail.com Any buyer across the globe are welcome to contact n start business. Thnx

import about rubber
lala | Sat Dec 14 14:34:45 2013
I want import rubber from Thailand to India so plz guide me about this is good for Indian market or ?

Import and export of vegetables and fruits
Ashok | Thu Dec 5 08:39:20 2013
Dear sir, I want to start import and export business. But i am not sure how to start this business as i am a beginner. Please help me with details and guidance on how to start step by step. Please do mail me the details Thank you vodkashok@hotmail.com

import export
Vikas Sharma | Mon Dec 2 10:35:09 2013
we are freight forwarder company if any product want to import export world wide plz free contact me vikas sharma my no 08285019148

how to start export import business
m. l. saha | Mon Dec 2 05:37:19 2013
I wish to start export business fro kolkata. Need technical, legal, commercial support. mlsaha2010@gmail.com Thank you. M. L. Saha

Regarding starting of import and export business
inbaraj | Wed Nov 13 05:55:14 2013
Respected Sir, iam inbaraj. I willing to start an import and export business from india to foreign countries. i need the procedures to start the business. if it possible means reply to my mail id : inbaraj10@gmail.com. Thank you

I want to export stationary engine to middle east and African countries
Rishant Gupta | Fri Nov 8 06:49:44 2013
Dear sir i am a manufacturer of diesel engine and pumpsets petter type based in Agra. i want to export this product. so for this i want to know the formalities required for export.And the company serup required for export and the risk involved in export.

Re: I want to export stationary engine to middle east and African countries
Nilabha | Fri Feb 21 11:35:25 2014
Hi, our experts might help you, for sure. you can mail your details at instituteofshiping@gmail.com

export business
shridhar | Fri Sep 13 03:44:13 2013
Sir I need help to export business please mail me Shridhar.Irkulla@gmail.com

start export & import business
satya | Thu Sep 12 07:02:06 2013
I want to start export business because i am a beginner. Help me how to start step by step guidance.Mail me the details nironjan8002@gmail.com

P.K.Chopra | Wed Sep 11 17:49:08 2013
Sir / Maam,I am associated with MNCs in the trade of Herbal Products .Interested in Exporting the Products.These Products may be avilable in respective Nations.Every thing depends on demand & Supply.Having IEC also.May kindly recommend experienced Officials / Companies to move ahead.parveen210@gmail.com. Thanks.

Global market must tap by Indians.
David. | Fri Aug 23 02:19:31 2013
Interactions, product knowledge, trade fairs more over contact build up. Those are the major path ways to build up export import business strategies.The North American cultivated Potato French fries can be market by Macs world wide, But what about thousends of Indian agricultural products, perished with out proper supply chain management systems.Ready to penetrate ? consultants and market knowledge available, Questions, How to execute ?

I want to start export business
Sakthivel | Wed Aug 21 09:18:21 2013
I want to start export business because i am a beginner. Help me how to start step by step guidance.Mail me the details sakthivelglitzing@gmail.com

import export licence
bindash shah uk | Sun Aug 11 10:19:33 2013
Hi, my name Bindash,from london can anyone help me out in getting information about procedure of licence in gujarat

Re: import export licence
globalwayz | Wed Nov 13 05:40:41 2013
Hello :: What tye of business are you interested in, as procedure of licence differ from industry to industry

Re: import export licence
Naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:04:21 2014
Hi Bindash first take import and export code from DGFT office if any clarification mail me naveenchillal@rediffmail.com

detials for each country along with there requirments
jatin mehta | Sun Aug 4 17:47:56 2013
hello i want to start new business of import and export please guide me for what all documentation will be required for different country how and what kind of products should be exported from India an complete idea and how to get all information to start this new business please help to get complete details about this business Regards

Re: detials for each country along with there requirments
Sameer Khan | Mon Apr 14 11:44:51 2014
Dear Sir, Please help me also in this regard. my mail id hsameerk@gmail.com

To Export
suresh | Sun Aug 4 05:30:40 2013
Is IE Code enough to export?

Some difficuties
YUVASHREE EXPORTS | Wed Jul 24 04:48:57 2013
Dear Sir, I am a one of the beginning merchant exporter, But any banks not ready for help economically ,in this situation how can develop our county's economic position. The government strictly order to all banks to help for exporters.

about license
saikat banerjee | Tue Jul 23 06:16:39 2013
please advice me how to get a export & import license. in a sort time in west Bengal.please give me a suitable feedback about this matter. my email id is saikat.banerjee22184@gmail.com

import duty in Indian port.
Vallal Ranganathan | Wed Jul 17 09:16:35 2013
i have a problem on import duty % levy. as per govt. of India regulations, an imported product should have MRP defined on the product by the manufacturer them selves. Fair enough. Usually customs charge allocated % of duty on CIF value of the product as declared by HS code. Recently, there is a confusion, commotion on import duty % - customs and C&F agents say that the import duty has to be levied on MRP?!, this is absurd. So, importers, do check details before importing a product/s into India. Also, can some one who have been importing extend valuable info, suggestion in this regard pl. regards. Vallal.

Export import
Rituraj Kumar | Fri Jul 12 00:43:13 2013
i do agree with it ,let us know the starting point of export n import business. we have plastic processing unit.9866892880

Re: Export import
adinathpolyplast@gmail.com | Thu Jul 18 07:31:16 2013
i want to do export business ..in plastic field .so i want which type of product requriement in other counrtry. so guide me me detail of product .i have my own industries.and which type of product demaned in other country market ..... than i am ready to all type of product export .. from india ..

Re: Re: Export import
bryant | Fri Sep 13 14:50:10 2013
am so much interest in your business, i will like to enquire more on these, kindly send me your phone number to my priviate mail, bryant.wlbur@outlook.com for easier communication and more enquiries as soon as possible.

Packaging Products
Lakshmisaipackaging | Wed Jul 10 04:55:03 2013
Dear All, I would like to Export Packaging products. Do let me know if any one in this field of business.

know more about this export business
nandan | Tue Jul 9 09:01:43 2013
sir we have to start this export business & ready to invest money please guide us contact id : voranandan@yahoo.in, gujarat

Re: know more about this export business
Vallal Ranganathan | Wed Jul 17 09:20:00 2013
Talk to me. Self former VP international trade, currently represent India for two foreign cos. Details are many, products are also many, would like to know more details to suggest appropriately what and how can be done. regards. Vallal. Mobile: 09620557190.

Re: Re: know more about this export business
dange dibolic | Fri Aug 9 16:13:49 2013
Being a expert in International Trade I think U are fooling us to as this question to answer. Don't think U are only smart....

auto product parts
janarthanam | Tue Jul 9 04:32:00 2013
sir,we are manufacturer auto parts and OE parts,we want importers data base

Import Export Training
Vaibhav Sharma | Sun Jul 7 08:35:51 2013
I just want to take training for my business extend into import and export. Please guide me.

Re: Import Export Training
DD | Fri Aug 9 16:17:22 2013
Firt of all join and taking training from Import export trade course from IIEIT Ahammedbad india

Re: Re: Import Export Training
Chandrashekar G | Fri Aug 16 04:49:13 2013
U can also attend classes conducted by VITC, Bangalore. Govt. of Karnataka body or IGNOU.

Re: Re: Re: Import Export Training
FRANK JEYAKARAN | Thu Sep 12 14:24:31 2013
Kindly let me the training classes for IMPORT-EXPORT, whether it is correspondence course OR direct classes. What is the fees etc., by return e.mail. THANK YOU - FRANK JEYAKARAN, E.MAIL: laboratorydiagnostics@gmail.com

Import Export
satyajeet dhere | Sat Jul 6 10:12:19 2013
Dear all, My name satyajeet Dhere,n i m from kolhapur(Maharashtra).n i want to start import/Export business.so i need u r help plz mail me : satyajeetdhere@gmail.com

Re: Import Export
Naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:13:11 2014
Tell your product which product interest to export call me 9448181912 or mail naveenchillal@rediffmail.com. I am from Bangalore based consultation firm

Export procedure
Maxi | Thu Jul 4 20:39:30 2013
I would like to have some information about export. is there any organization who can guide us in exporting from the date of commencement to the end of the export bond ?..

Re: Export procedure
Naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:15:49 2014
Government of Indian ministry of commerce is established so many 27 export promotion council all over India. tell me your product I will sent detail to you reach me naveenchillal@rediffmail.com 9448181912

Exporting Agricultural Implements
Raju | Wed Jul 3 04:06:40 2013
Sir, All the articles in SME Business are really informative and useful for all beginners like us. We are in manufacturing business of agricultural implements and need to know more on Exporting the Chaff cutter machines and opportunities in different countries.Also would like to any financial benefits for this sector? Need light / expert opinion on this sector.

Need Guidence
kaif1137@gmail.com | Thu Jun 27 18:13:03 2013
Dear Sir I am plaaning to start up export business of Pharmacutical products{middle east countries} would like to know about legal doucments required for the business. Please guide me.

Re: Need Guidence
Globalwayz | Wed Nov 13 05:44:00 2013
Hello : Kindly confirm first are you manufacturer or trader as there is lot of regulation for pharma business.

business of pharma
Virender Thakur | Sat Jun 22 07:14:30 2013
Dear sir, I want to start an import business medicine .Therefore I want to know what i need to do first? I am new in this business field. Please send me the details on my mail id viren.thakur89@gmail.com

first steps in Import
john | Thu Jun 20 09:58:33 2013
Dear sir what is procedure to starting to export business

Re: first steps in Import
Naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:17:59 2014
First steps you get IEC code from DGFT office . if any clarifaction call me 9448181912

AUTO PARTS PRODUCTS
M.JEEVA,D.M.E | Mon Jun 17 11:45:05 2013
Dear sir all kinds of auto parts products and machine toolings and fixed and press tooling and dies. please contact us MJEEVAA ENGINEERING ENTERPRICES, M.JEEVA PH;09943965057, 08015106433

export
M E NARASIMMAN | Wed Jun 12 00:10:58 2013
Ready to export drumstick.kindly arrange for the potential buyer. THANK YOU

business
rahul | Fri Jun 7 16:08:51 2013
i want to start import export business in bhopal, give me suggetion

Wanted to export jute bags in USA
Kundan Patel | Thu May 30 12:05:05 2013
I wanted to export jute bags in USA bt is not aware about the foreign market so I need some help.

Re: Wanted to export jute bags in USA
dkrai | Sat Jun 15 09:20:39 2013
giv me ur contact detail

Re: Wanted to export jute bags in USA
Subir Kumar Sur | Sun Dec 22 16:56:27 2013
How to export jute to USA from KOLKATA

willing to start an impex business
A.P.Shanmugavel | Thu May 30 04:51:42 2013
Dear Sir, I have experience in home textile manufacturing for more than 20 years. I would like to start an export unit of home textiles. Could you guide properly to start the business. If so, I will be very much pleased. Kindly guide to me. Thanking you, For Success Exports, A.P.Shanmugavel Mail Id: Successexports.karur@gmail.com

Re: willing to start an impex business
naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:25:35 2014
First register in power loom development export promotion council . The council provide importers list . any clarification call me 9448181912 please send company profile to me . we are the Bangalore based company. we also deals with textile product. suiting and shirting product. naveenchillal@rediffmail.ocm

import export
chetan | Sun May 26 17:37:43 2013
Sir i m a wholeseller of handtools in india , i want to do export business .pls help , reply me at (chetan_sethi01@yahoo.com

need guidence
Roy | Wed May 22 15:18:35 2013
Sir for last few years we are established ourselves as trusted suppliers for industrial safety products. please guide us to start export/ import. golddiggers08@gmail.com

want to expor pacakeged tea
SAMIR BANIK | Fri May 10 09:17:04 2013
I AM FROM SILIGURI WANT TO EXPORT PACKAGED ASSAM N DARJEELING TEA,LET ME KNOW HOW I HAVE TO PROCEED TO EXPORT THE SAID ITEMS, WITH REGARDS, SAMIR BANK.

i like ur business..
Abdul Raoof | Thu May 9 07:18:40 2013
i want start like this small business pls help me..

How to Import Export
Jonah Elis | Mon May 6 08:47:40 2013
Learning how to import export goods is a lengthy process, but it can be a profitable one. It is advisable to get legal counsel before you begin this process because of the intricacies involved in it. However, this article will give you some ideas about what to expect as you learn how to import / export goods.

where to start and how ???
Surbhi Bhargava | Sun May 5 08:51:51 2013
sir Firstly thank u for sharing ur views. AM from kota, rajasthan and pursuing b.tech. Am keen to start export business (of indian jewellery and kota silk which is in graet demand). Bt have no knowledge about the same. Firstly, i want to knw, is there any special course required to enter in this field ? Can i start it on the personal bases as am having some realtions in foreign ? Please guide me as am addicted to this a lot. My email id is: surbhipingal@gmail.com

where to start and how ?
Surbhi Bhargava | Sun May 5 08:50:21 2013

where to start and how ?
Surbhi Bhargava | Sun May 5 08:41:30 2013
sir firstly thanks for sharing ur views. m from kota , rajasthan (educational city).m pursuing b.ech. Am keen to start import and export business. But have a little knowledge about the same. Firstly, i want to know, is there any special course required to enter in this field. Am interested in exporting jewellery and kota silk which is in a great demand. i have some familiar people in foreign. Can i start it personally through them? Please guide me, am having a great addiction of this. my email id is surbhipingal@gmail.com

I want to start import and exports business shortly and need help
jeyaraman.s | Thu May 2 08:58:02 2013
Please help an my exports company in exports byars

I wan to start import business shortly and i need help
Sreepada | Mon Apr 29 10:06:41 2013
Dear Sir I had plan to import olive oil import business in Karnataka for that i want what are all the license to be taken from Govt of Karnataka and govt of India...please guide shortly we plan to execute this.

Re: I wan to start import business shortly and i need help
hatau dharamcyk | Wed Jun 12 08:00:54 2013
contact a custom broker in nearest sea port and seek what licences and other documents are needed to import olive oil.If you decide to import,I can help you as I represent a olive oil producer from Europe,my email:kdharamcy@yahoo.com

Re: I wan to start import business shortly and i need help
naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:32:12 2014
we are the Bangalore based company. first take to import export code from DGFT office. then start import olive oil import from foreign country. any clarification 9448181912 naveenchillal@rediffmail.com

IMPOERT & EXPORT
SUDIP JAIN | Sun Apr 28 08:49:41 2013
DEAR SIR I WANT TO START BUSINESS IMPORT & EXPORT IN INDIA.SO WHAT I DO .

Re: IMPOERT & EXPORT
lakshmi narasimhan balaraman | Sun Jul 21 18:12:32 2013
get importer-exporter code from RBI

Re: IMPOERT & EXPORT
Naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:33:40 2014
First take import and export code from DGFT office . It is must and should for every exporter.

Import & Export
venkymurthy999@yahoo.com | Fri Apr 26 02:43:05 2013
Dear Sir We agree that Import & Export will enchance the business to company as well country. Its very regret to note doing business in India is very complicated due to too much of corruption by civil servants & too much of red tapes for simple procedure!!! Sometime we feel wasting too much time talking, talking & talking. Bribing, bribing & bribing!!! India hosts only few big players who are well connected to policy makers/breakers. It means our common & innocent people of India has to work as servents to the "so called policy makers, civil servants, miniters etc.," Please look at the world as how governament & civil servants works by providing best governace & committed services to all common citizens. BUt in India "fools" think that doing favor to individuals or commons by looting all money from intellectuals, enterpreners, spirtied young people etc.,

i want start up import & export business.
piyush batra | Mon Apr 22 07:22:59 2013
i want to start up import export business.so i need guidence by professionels those who were already in this field.i m intrested for import packeging & hosiery & other kinds of products from worldwide.so for i need guidence.so plz somebody help me.i m very thankfull to them.plz contact me as soon as possible?? batrapiyush40@yahoo.in ( 91)-9560634694

HOw can I start Lather Purse export?
Mohsin | Sat Apr 20 07:20:00 2013
I want to start lather purse export business in European and Latin American Market. What Should I do to start it? Help Me at m_saif004@aol.in

export import
mahesh meghani | Sat Apr 13 18:21:27 2013
i want to start my import export business but have less knowledge about it.if anyone can tell which products are profitable for import business in rajkot gujrat.india....maheshmeghani@gmail.com

EXPORT IMPORT
Arpita Dutta | Sat Mar 30 14:26:56 2013
How can i start an export import business between mumbai and kolkata???????? what i neeed to do first????? my email i.d is. siddiquemmdsohail@yahoo.in

EXPORT IMPORT
Arpita Dutta | Sat Mar 30 14:25:40 2013

export import
Miss Arpita Dutta | Sat Mar 30 14:19:37 2013
I want to start an export import business of educational things...Therefore I want to know what i need to do at first? I am new in this business field.......

Looking people who wants to do Business from domestic to international level
Pawan Ganbote | Sun Mar 24 20:40:43 2013
I am happy to say that I take a step ahead and start a business where i am selling a product belonging from Sports sector. To grow this business i am planning to join me people who are serious about doing business, this opportunity is for limited person.

geetanjali | Fri Apr 12 09:31:04 2013
hello This is Geetanjali Jadhav from Mumbai.Im very serious to start my own business and m happy to see your opportunity.Please do contact with me on geetanjali.r.jadhav@gmail.com

Mr. Narendra Raiyani | Wed May 1 13:17:00 2013
Hi, I m Narendra Raiyani From Universal Enterprise-Rajkot.i m Manufacture of Kitchenware Item.i m also intrest in Import-Export of my product.

Re: Re: Re: Looking people who wants to do Business from domestic to international level
Avdhesh Patel | Thu May 9 02:35:00 2013
Hiiiiiiiiiiii i am Avdhesh patel nd ya i want 2 start import export buiesnes any one interested den call me my cell no is 9033307427

Bikrampreets Singh | Fri May 3 19:03:21 2013
Hi I want to do export business how to star guide me 09463243932

Rahul Singla | Wed May 1 07:26:40 2013
Hello... I am Rahul singla...And i am also start the new import export business...please contact me rahulsingla2006@gmail.com

Sandeep | Thu May 2 09:50:51 2013
Hi.. iam sandeep, From ahmedabad, Gujarat, I am interested to do a bussiness very seriously. I would like to know your offer for the same. You can write me on sandy99online@yahoo.co.in or can call me on (m)9712388439

Bikrampreet Singh | Fri May 3 19:04:56 2013
Hi I want to do rxport business how to star guide me 09463243932

nitish arora | Thu May 16 06:22:30 2013
Hi i am nitish arora from himachalpradesh,, i am an mba,ian ,,, im keen to join you,,, my email id nitisharora116@gmail.com

Debojyoti roy | Sun Jun 30 18:29:44 2013
Hiiiiiiiiiiii i am debojyoti roy nd ya i want 2 start import export buiesnes any one interested den call me my cellno is 09038892822. Or email is Debojyoti.roy.dev@gmail.com.

sachin | Mon Sep 9 16:05:50 2013
Hi..I am sachin from karnata.I am planning to export my products like non woven bags and phenyls(floor cleaners).If you wish to do business with me.than please reply me

Naveen | Wed Jan 15 07:41:41 2014
Hi sachin I am naveen from Bangalore we are trader in textile productline woven suiting and shirting fabric. If you interested woven filed mail me naveenchillal@rediffmail.com or call me 9448181912

IMPORT EXPORT
VIJENDER KUMAR AGGARWAL | Thu Mar 21 05:20:58 2013
MATER IS GOOD BUT IS NOT ADEQUATE

documents required for setting up export business
Shatabdi Adhikari(Das) | Tue Mar 19 06:27:59 2013
Sir,I want to export materials to bangladesh(mainly stores items)..Please let me know what is the procedure & what are the documents required for setting up the business.My email id is shatabdi.das05@gmail.com..

Share contact details
Madhukar N.Takbide. | Mon Mar 11 14:30:55 2013
Dear Sir, Please share and guide to start export business. Regards, Madhukar N Takbide, madhu28177@rediffmail.com 0 919099973367.

SURVEY FOR EXPORT BUSINESS
Rajesh Vashishth | Tue Feb 26 18:50:18 2013
First, we are thankful even the views are personal. But, for beginners, few tips, few guide lines help a lot. My request is to brief for possibility of export market because every body knows the market scene in our country. Now, small business man also need foreign market for survival. Waiting reply for the same. With Regards

Want to start Start Import Export business
Mahesh Agarwal | Wed Feb 20 11:40:05 2013
Please guide me how to start the import export business of aluminum or computer product. Please help me Contact No: 919503801043 mayur2790@gmail.com

how to start export and import details
maniprabu | Fri Feb 15 13:51:06 2013
please inform how to start import and export. . . details . . . guide me.

Scientific goods export
martin | Sat Feb 2 16:31:09 2013
Hello... I want to export all kind of scientific instruments/equipment's and laboratory goods plz help me : martin.malik@hotmail.com

IMPORT - EXPORT LICENCE FOR Petroleum products.
S.S. DHAPOLA | Wed Jan 30 06:03:37 2013
Dear sir, I would like to know more about import export business in petroleum field- speciality items. i want to start a trading house. pl. advise how to start and what are the formalities and facilities Govt. of India is giving us. I HAVE A VAST EXPERIENCE IN QUALITY , R & D AND PRODUCTION OF VARIOUS PETROLEUM PRODUCTS , LUBRICANTS , SPECIALITY OILS AND PETROLEUM JELLY FOR PHARMA, COSMETICS AND OTHER INDUSTRIES. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME IN THIS BUSINESS TO START NEAR JNPT MUMBAI / NAVI MUMBAI. I WILL WELCOME ANY OF MY BEST HONEST FRIEND/PERSON WITH A CLEAN IMAGE AND CLEAR VISION WITH INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND OF VERY HIGH REPUTE. I HAVE A DREAM TO START WITH ALL MY HONESTY AND INTEGRITY AT ALL LEVELS OF MY BUSINESS.

Re: IMPORT - EXPORT LICENCE FOR Petroleum products.
Ajinkya | Mon Feb 18 01:24:39 2013
Well i am a new to this but i am looking to start EXIM business on my own but if you want helping hand you can let me know on iajinkya02@gmail.com

Re: IMPORT - EXPORT LICENCE FOR Petroleum products.
George | Tue May 7 19:06:50 2013
I would like if you can give me full technical support to start producing lubricants. Mixing or blending, incredence etc etc etc. even to recycle and get the lubricants such as 2T for out board engine-marine. Hi, come and help me. my email ID zajovi@yahoo.com

IMPORT PRODUCTS
SYED ASIF | Tue Jan 29 09:48:52 2013
i want to start my import export business but have less knowledge about it.if anyone can tell which products are profitable for import business in bangalore.

import export business
jayant trivedi | Wed Jan 23 07:06:25 2013
hello sir, i take the iec code after than whiceh document to required to import export business plz relpy me sir.my mobile no.9898000150

import
durgesh | Sat Jan 12 06:27:55 2013
i want to import ferrous metals mainly steel from dubai so please help me id any supplier is tere

we need buyer
udayakumard@yahoomail.co.in | Fri Jan 11 09:33:09 2013
we need buyer for vegetables

we need buyer
udayakumard@yahoomail.co.in | Fri Jan 11 09:21:40 2013
see we indian citizen we like to export cargo from india but we need good buyer from an country what they require

garments
pradeep pawar | Fri Jan 4 16:08:44 2013
No money limit wanna do export import in garments makes majestic profit

Export of coconut oil and coconut coppra
Saravana | Fri Jan 4 04:06:55 2013
Hi sir i am an graduate now i would like to enter into the field of export. I would like to know the knowledge about exporting my products (coconut oil & coconut coppra) so pls do help me out. Any friends whom ever interested in coconut based product import can reach me at 919095553344

Export of masala product
Mehul Patel | Sun Dec 16 12:40:45 2012
i am supplier of masala supplier in the international mkt mehuls1980@rediffmail.com

cigar export
k.m.palanisamy | Mon Dec 10 11:09:29 2012
dear sir i want export cigar product like cigarette.please guide me and what are the procedure and how i can search the needs of foreign.my mail : kmpchemistskm@gmail.com

import all kinds of scrap
manucmohan | Tue Dec 4 15:50:07 2012
I WANT TO KNOW THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IMPORT OF ALUMINIUM SCRAP, PL SEND MAIL TO manucmohan@gmail.com

start a business in garments import & export
chandan | Fri Nov 9 04:14:17 2012
Dear Sir I am a beginer,Please guide me what short of thinks do i need to do to start a business for garments import &export.

DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT.
NAZEER.SK | Sun Jul 15 10:24:34 2012
WE WANT TO KNOW THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IMPORT OF ALUMINIUM TIN SCRAPE, PL SEND MAIL TO nazeer.sk37@yahoo.com

starting a new business of pharma
mukul jain | Sun Apr 22 07:34:44 2012
dear sir , how i can be a beginner for importer of medical product from china & south korea in india. i have got an IEC no. please guide me.mukul jain 09897044501. email:www.arihantchemistagra@gmail.com

Re: starting a new business of pharma
Lee Ki Yom | Tue May 7 19:10:38 2013
Dear Kukul Jain inform the details of the medical products you want from Korea so that I can do it for you. rgds/James lee use my email ID coreeyo@gmail.com

horse riding equestrians & goods
SONALL SONKER | Wed Feb 29 12:02:40 2012
dear sir , we are looking for exporting horse riding saddlery goods , but i am unable to say , i don't have find a good buyers they can buy to my product , so please give me tips - how we can find a buyers from foreign market. thanking you sonall sonker G.R.a exp/imp co. India (kanpur) grabristle_monu@sify.com

export of food articles.
Neelesh Kumar Rai | Sat Feb 25 18:10:22 2012
i am planning to start export business of food articles.. How do i go ahead. Which countries should be targeted for which particular product?

Re: export of food articles.
saif | Fri Jul 27 02:25:53 2012
if u planing to export food articles i can buy in just contect me saif_khan_sk@yahoo.com

Re: export of food articles.
ajay | Wed May 1 12:11:50 2013
Hi can you mention few products accordingly i sugest mail to gs.jay1@gmail.com

imort from dubai
SK Bansal | Sat Feb 18 11:12:29 2012
i want to take import license to import goods from Dubai. please help me in this regard

Acrylic fiber
M.A.Herandian | Sat Feb 11 04:02:12 2012
We are interested and in need of acrylic staple fiber, acrylic tow for about 2000 tons per month to our customers and looking for a reliable ,steady suppliers. Your assistance on this matter is highly appreciated. B.Rgds., M.A.Herandian

EXPORT FOR SWEET POTATOES & AVOCADO PEARS
Kabwe David kangali | Thu Feb 9 09:59:00 2012
Please sir, help me how I can start exporting fresh mangoes and Avocado pears to European and Asian countries from Africa. Guide me at kabwedkangali@yahoo.co.uk. Mobile: 260 966 883266 and 260 975 184291 or 260 955 883266

manufacture of plastic machine
DEEPAK KUMAR | Wed Feb 8 09:09:59 2012
DEAR SIR WE ARE MANUFACTURE OF ALL KIND OF PLASTIC MACHINE SUCH AS PLASTIC BAGS MACHINE ,PLASTIC REPROCESSING PLANT,STRAP PLANT,SELLING CUTTING PLASTIC BAG MACHINE,ANY TYPE OF PIPE MACHINE,ETC PLEASE GIVE US ONE CHANCE FROM S.M. ENGINEERING WORKS 09711122239

Why not Trade India shall publish such research data with a service charge
Praveen Kulkarni | Wed Feb 8 03:20:33 2012
The data after research shall be authentic and reliable. One can pay for such report, but, if the report is just a collection pages, then, we should not risk on such freelance reports / market research. Can any one offer such service with guarantee on the numbers being projected by them with validity or proof verification?? Why Indian government can not make it public, which will help the creation of many importers and exporters with DEMAND LIST with price and other such key indicators, so that new entrants can play a very good role? Trading is a service and why should it be limited to large trading houses which have made INDIA most expensive, so small players shall contribute, but, they need such good quality Market research data duly verified. Please note that 9 billion USD extra export i.e wrong report / declaration by Commerce Ministry "with a lame excuse of Technical Glitch" is a JOKE of the Century and how do we get a reliable report or research documents??

pharma export & import information
Ravi Arora | Sat Feb 4 09:35:54 2012
Dear Sir, How I can be beginner for herbal/medicinal pharma product in export import from India, Guide me at jupiterlife@ymail.com

Re: pharma export & import information
Ashok | Sat Apr 20 15:07:18 2013
Sir, We can guide you regarding the export of your products to all the major markets please write to us ecorpinternational.com@gmail.com Regards,

export for fresh kesar mango.
sudhir zala | Sat Feb 4 06:36:25 2012
we new to this business ,i got IEC code now what procedure is left for me, until now i have not done any transaction. please guide me. sudhir zala 91 9427229789 email somnath_irrigation@yahoo.co.in

I Want Import Metal Scrap
Sachin Mangla | Fri Feb 3 12:55:47 2012
Dear sir, I Am a Trader. I want Import Metal scrap Just Like Aluminium, Brass, Copper etc. But don't have much experience in Import. I Have IEC code. Kindly Guide Me All any Document Required For purchase & Sale For Trader Thanks Email- ramatradelinker@gmail.com ph- 09312211224 011 23514183

Re: I Want Import Metal Scrap
S A Sheth, Somak Trading Co. Ltd. E-Mail somaktrade@gmail.com | Sat Feb 11 08:04:47 2012
We can export Chrome Ore with minimum grade of 42% from Sudan Our C&F Price per M/Ton will be around US$ 260/275. Let us know your interest

Re: I Want Import Metal Scrap
Manoj KV | Fri Feb 17 17:51:56 2012
Hi Sachin, We can supply scrap that you are looking for as well as we can guide you regarding import export formalities in India. Please contact me on manojkv@sanayyatrading.com

Re: Re: I Want Import Metal Scrap
Avinash | Tue Jun 12 11:07:01 2012
Dear Sir, I also want to start import of Aluminium Scrap. I havn't imported yet. kindly guide me on it. Email - avinash_khatod@yahoo.com

Re: Re: I Want Import Metal Scrap
deepak rawat | Sun Jun 17 22:04:03 2012
HELLO SIR,I am living in japan also want to export a scrap items in India.How can i do .Kindly Guide Me All any Document Required For purchase & Sale.all items .e mail me ;dpkrwt28@gmail.com

Re: Re: Re: I Want Import Metal Scrap
jhantu layek | Sun Feb 3 00:24:51 2013
I want to start export lusiness, plz contact me for portnership in business .email id jhantu.ghola@gmail.com

Re: I Want Import Metal Scrap
Ashok | Sat Apr 20 15:07:43 2013

Export Import Business.
Hemendra Shah | Thu Feb 2 14:15:50 2012
I want to start Export Import Business. How to search Buyers in particular country with their requirements?

Re: Export Import Business.
Hari Om | Mon Feb 13 02:50:08 2012
Ask your good friends. They will show you the way. Good Luck

Re: Re: Export Import Business.
SURESHKUMAR.P | Sun Dec 9 19:37:01 2012
Hi,Iwant to start an Export & Import busines for Non Ferous Metals from UAE.So pls send me all procedures required in UAE.Thanks.

Re: Export Import Business.
Isaac Adedayo Ogunsanwo | Tue Dec 11 11:57:42 2012
Sir, am interested in Export Import Business how do i go about it.

How can i Start my own buying agency for handicraft trade
Gyanesh | Wed Feb 1 10:06:45 2012
Dear sir, How can i start my own buying agency for handicraft products (wooden, metal & stone0? please guide me at gyanesh999@gmail.com